meetandplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristix^Riddick

3 posters

Go down

Cristix^Riddick Empty Cristix^Riddick

Post  Cristix^Riddick Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello guys my name is John.

Ok the mistakes i make in game are stupid that even a noob wouldnt make but shit happends and needs to be fixed as u all know i play tanks,gankers,carry the heros i play with:sand king,earth shaker,potm,morphling,cent,brist,nevermore,viper,nerub,necro,lesh,zeus,necro lich,lone druid,roof,abbadon,warlock,lion,storm,chen,sven,axe,tide,akasha,clockwork,dazzle+ eazy heros i dont like play support tank and carry.

Cristix^Riddick

Back to top Go down

Cristix^Riddick Empty Re: Cristix^Riddick

Post  RAAA-_-AAAGE Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey rid!
Could you please try to improve your lasthitting? And please dont do autohit ( as you do sometimes )!

So Far

RAAA-_-AAAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  CoConi Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

There are just 2 major points:
-Lasthitting, as Rage said, could be improved.
How?Just go Singleplayer and practice without enemies. This should really help you
-Ganks(Quality and Quantity)
The best example is your Nerubian Assasin: Gank more and farm less. Put permanent pressure on your enemies.
The way you gank can also be improved, but I think this will improve as your number of ganks increases
How? Just play a roamer. It will help you to get as much practice as possible in ganking in a few game

So far,
CoConi

CoConi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum